YOUNG ADULT MINISTRY
Life is a journey, and we need good companions for the road. We invite you to join a community of friends as we grow, discuss, and share life together. We desire to be a life group where young adults can find friendship, a sense of belonging, a place to ask spiritual questions, and opportunities to serve and grow together as we live in and live out the Gospel of Christ.
- When do we meet? On Sundays at 5 PM
- Where do we meet? At Peter and Anita Wang’s
- What do we do? Eat dinner and discuss a question each week around faith, culture, God, relationships, identity, and other topics. We pray and share life together.
- Who can attend? Anyone ages 18+
- We are listed on the Life Groups page as well!