We are looking forward to reopening our sanctuary for in-person worship. The Reopening Team has worked diligently to provide the best plan we know how by listening closely to CDC guidelines and to your survey responses. No plan is perfect, but we hope that this plan provides adequate safety for those who are ready to attend. We know not everyone is ready to return, and that is okay too! We will continue to provide the live stream every week. Our goal is to clearly communicate expectations, so you know when returning is right for you. Our first Sunday for in-person worship will be Sunday, June 14th at 9:30 AM.
See our six-point plan to gather in the sanctuary below this video:
1. Reservations Required!
- Sunday service will be limited to 80 worshippers in the sanctuary to facilitate social distancing.
- You must make your reservation each week by Thursday night so we can maximize seating.
- See the reservation link at the bottom of this page.
2. Who May Attend?
- Those who are generally healthy (no temperature symptoms of illness, no known contact with a COVID-19 patient, and you are not coughing).
- Those without underlying medical conditions which would make you at higher risk for severe illness. (See this LINK for more information.)
- Those willing to comply with our guidelines about masks, and to practice social distancing.
3. Sanitized/touch free!
- The facility will be thoroughly cleaned, and hand sanitizers will be available.
- Sanctuary entrance and bathrooms will be touch free.
- No refreshments, bulletins or offering plates.
- Communion procedures will eliminate physical contact by providing prefilled communion cups on 1st Sundays.
4. Arrival to the building…
- Please arrive to the parking lot between 9:00 and 9:15 AM.
- Enter as a whole family or group together through the front entrance with your face mask on before entering the building.
5. Expectations during worship
- Please sit with your family during worship. We will not have nursery, GraceKids, or 11:00 AM classes until further notice. We will provide children’s resources in the pew.
- Since we are seating with social distance, your mask is optional while you are in your seats during worship.
- We will sing aloud during service. We invite you to lift your voices to God in prayer and praise!
- Please resume wearing your mask immediately following the benediction and as you visit others after worship.
6. Departure Instructions:
- After the benediction, you may depart in any direction, and exit using any doors.
- Be patient when walking in the building to help avoid crowded spaces.